Unboxing the Glorious GMMK PRO 75% White Ice keyboard
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Click here to go to all posts.
A quick unboxing of the Glorious GMMK PRO 75% keyboard in White Ice.
The Glorious GMMK PRO 75% keyboard was announced to the public in November 2020 and began shipping to the general public in April 2021.
- Case: Glorious GMMK PRO 75%
- Mount: “Gasket Mounted Plate Design”
- Plate: Aluminum included, with additional options such as brass and polycarbonate
- PCB: ANSI hotswap only as of initial sale
- Additional PCB: Daugherboard ?? with USB-C
- Stabilizers: Pre-installed Glorious brand, lubed
- Pre-installed screws, rubber feet, gaskets, etc.
- Extra gaskets
- Switch puller
- USB-A-to-USB-C cable
Included in the box
Here is a brief layer-by-layer breakdown of what is included in the Glorious GMMK PRO 75% box.
As of 2021Q2, the GMMK PRO is offered in Black Slate and White Ice. This is the White Ice variant, which is a very light silver color, but is not an e-white or cerakote white finish.
The PCB is ANSI hotswap, though an ISO version has been mentioned as coming later. There is a daughterboard, as noted in the photo above, which supported a centered USB-C port.